Six vessels of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Jamaica, after the Island of Jamaica.
- Jamaica - a 14 gun sloop launched in 1710 and wrecked in 1715
- Jamaica - a 14 gun sloop launched in 1744 and foundered 1770 off Jamaica
- Jamaica - a 16 gun sloop purchased in 1779 and sold in 1783
- Jamaica - formerly the French Percente, captured in 1796 and taken in as a 26 gun 6th rate, sold in 1814
- Jamaica - a 52 gun 4th rate ordered in 1825 and cancelled in 1829
- Jamaica - a Crown Colony class cruiser launched in 1940 and scrapped in 1960
Jamaica became known as the "Galloping Ghost of the Korean Coast", due to the North Koreans claiming that she had been sunk three times.